I want to thank the six people who took the time to complete my survey. As Michael Hyatt said, “Your first survey may only get five or six responses but it will be more information than you had before.”
The results shaped up something like this:
- 66.6% of my readers are younger than me
- 66.6% of my readers are female (sorry guys)
- 5 out of 6 are American (I guess I have spell labour and colour without the “u”)
- 5 out of 6 prefer general thoughts as blog topics (I still love music and poetry, perhaps I will just find a different venue)
- 50% have been impacted positively by my blog and 50% were new to the scene.
- 4 out of 6 like coffee
- and 100% of people would be interested if I wrote a free devotional.
Thank you again everybody who responded. For those that didn’t respond, you’ll get your turn in a few months.
Now The Important Part…
We have a winner…
As a big thank you for taking time out to read and participate in the survey, Kristyn York of Kristyn York Photography is the winner of coffee and a mug from local Edmonton coffee roaster Transcend Coffee.
In the interest of full disclosure, Kristyn is a fellow #NRTeam Member. But the random number generator picked her number.
Next steps for this space
Obviously I have to write a devotional, the people have spoken. I may make some tweeks to the site and of course I need to stop by a little more often and say hi.
I still need your help though…
What would be a topic for a devotional that would interest you? Leave a comment and let me know. Last but not least, why don’t you do yourself a favor (see spelled it like an American) and sign up to receive my posts in your email. Facebook buries posts deep in the netherworld now and if you miss the tweet about it then you may not know I even posted. It just makes sense.